I was with this girl…huh…and she gave me warts…grrrrrrrrrrrrrr… so mad … what is wrong with her, why didn’t she told me????? What does she think …I have a list of diseases written and I ask every girl I have sex with if she has particular disease? Grrrr…so mad!!!!!

Hey there,
I completely understand your position, but maybe she didn’t know. Maybe she still doesn’t know. Unlike men, women develop less symptoms and wart usually appear inside the vagina, so they are not as visible as with men.
Maybe you should go over there and tell her what is up.

I know this is old, but this is for any other id**t that may think like this guy. You need to read this: Women aren't the only ones who can carry HPV and not know it. MEN can EASILY carry HPV and show absolutely no signs of warts and pass it from woman to another.

Most women nowadays hopefully are checked annually by PAP Smear, so in most cases it is caught before severe problems develop. Men have NO TEST unless they have a WART, that's the ONLY way he knows he has HPV for sure. But, just because you are a male and have never had a wart on your member, doesn't mean that you do not have HPV. You might be carrying a different strain. It may have been dormant and woke up. Just like it can live dormant in a female for 15 freakin years and then all of a sudden "appear". How do you know that this guy didn't give her warts? You can't blame anyone. 80% of Americans have some form or another of HPV. When it appears, it doesn't mean the last person that they slept with gave it to them or the one before that. She/He might have gotten it NON-SEXUALLY or from NO-TELLING WHO. The people that think they don't have it, DO have it and don't know it yet or they will more than likely have it one day before they die. There are MANY strains that are passed in non-sexual ways also. If you are infected by someone with warts it can show within a short period of time, however, you may have had HPV living in a dormant state in your body for years and b/c of physical/mental trauma, illness, pregnancy, ect..... it will awaken.

REALITY CHECK: BE RESPONSIBLE! It doesn't matter if she gave it to you or you gave it to her. WHEN YOU DON"T WEAR A CONDOM THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!!!

But rememer, you can still get Gentital warts, HPV even when you do wear a condom. It is easily passed if you touch something that has been touched with the virus also.A wart may not necasarily be right where you think it will be. They can hid, shrink, get big and then small again, hide behind hair or sometimes just hard to see in the dark That even means fondling him/her and then touching yourself will pass it, sometimes oral sex, many, many ways. He/She could have a wart on their ANUS and not know it, you don't see it on their genitals and don't inspect the anal areamaybe. It could be small.

Guess what?!? Just cause you don't use the backdoor doesn't mean that things can't be passed from one kitchen to the next if you catch my drift.

So, Stop blaming people. And if your not putting on a condom for whatever reason, when you catch whatever you catch, you can't blame anyone but yourself. You weren't forced to go bare back more than likely and if your male, it's likely she went without a condom because that is what the male wanted. Girls stop trying to please others so much. Think about what YOU NEED. A condom would be one of those things you need by the way. And guys, use the condoms.

can someone please tell me how long can we have HPV in us before it develops into cervical cancer.

Some strains of hpv cannot cause cervical cancer while others can, but even those strains may never cause it. Cancer is when a cell begins to divide uncontrollably and spreads and infiltrates normal tissue, ie it doesnt follow the normal rules for how your body grows. As far as I know hpv causes abnormal cell division which can make it more likely for things to go wrong and cause a tumour but so does getting sun burnt. I think its just something to keep an eye on and get checked regularly.

19 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.