Im dizzy, throwing up yellow and white bile, im very pale having some blur vision my left arm and left leg has been very sore and swollen. Im also having headaches with this...I can hardly stand nor walk without getting dizzy and wanting to puke. No im not pregnant yes i have acid reflux disease and i take meds. Im always tired as well.
One of the most effective ways to treat acid reflux disease is to avoid the foods and beverages that trigger symptoms. Here are other steps you can take:
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Quit smoking
- Put blocks under the head of your bed to raise it at least 4 inches to 6 inches.
- Don't eat at least 2 to 3 hours before lying down.
- Try sleeping in a chair for daytime naps.
- Don't wear tight clothes or tight belts.
- If you're overweight or obese, take steps to lose weight with exercise and diet changes.
- Also, ask your doctor whether any medication could be triggering your heartburn or other symptoms of acid reflux disease.
In many cases, lifestyle changes combined with over-the-counter medications are all you need to control the symptoms of acid reflux disease.
Antacids can neutralize the acid from your stomach. But they may cause diarrhea or constipation, especially if you overuse them. It's best to use antacids that contain both magnesium hydroxide and aluminum hydroxide. When combined, they may help counteract these gastrointestinal side effects.
If antacids don't help, your doctor may try other medications. Good luck