I have been on prescription drugs for years now and Im sick of it.  I take my medicine as directed for what it is prescribed for but Im sick of it..
I take Adderall 40mg a day
seroquel 75mg a day
lamictal 200mg a day
soma one at night
ultram er 300mg one at night
prozac 20mg
I am sick of this!  I have been diagnosed with depression hence the Adderall, seroquel and lamictal, had disk fusion, 2 times, and I still have herniated disks they want to work on, but i won't let them, I am sick of taking all this medicine , nothing seems to work, Ive been on many different combinations and nothing works completely and when it does it eventually stops working.
ive been in and out of therapy for years, Ive tried taking nothing and end up suicidal..  Im so frustrated.  I ran out of ultram about 10 days ago and ive been sick, and more depressed and emotionally a wreck. i didn't think it was addictive.. im finding out thats not so true.  if i don't take the soma i have spasms in my back so bad i can't move, i don't know what to do..

i don't beleave drugs heal. they may seem to take the desease off sometimes but it doesn't, it will just transform it into a new one somewhere else in the body. give nature a chance, but u must help it and now more than ever after killing it with so much trash. u need to acquire new eating habits, a total change of life style. you must exercise. eat only that which is of benefit to your health. no junk food at all. our bodies are made of what we eat. if we eat trash, trash it will be. eat living food-raw vegies, lots of fruits, nuts of all kinds and all kinds of grains. abandone meat. hate pork and all pruducts that come from it. it's not suitable for food. give nature a chance and give yourself a test. do it for about three to four months and get back to me, i'm sure u will give me good news.

I recommend that you talk with your doctor about your desire to wean off many of the medications. If your doctor doesn't listen, find a way to wean yourself off. You are taking powerful medications and weaning off one alone (prozac) can be hell, not to mention all the other ones, thus it's important to do it right and with doctor support. Find a therapist that knows what they are doing and that you like. It's hard and you may search awhile. Also you need to make lifestyle changes that help including diet, exercise, social connectedness, spiritual life, etc...
If you read the recent research on antidepressants you will find that they are pretty ineffective and dangerous.