I have been doing this since 1996. It doesn't matter what I eat, about 3 hrs. after eating I start vomiting and then the diahrea starts. I'm usually sick about 3 hours before I get over it. I have been to the Dr. and had the endoscopy and colinoscopy and they say it is barrets disease. I take nexum and carafate but I still have bouts of this. I do know that one thing I can't eat is fish. I have had my galbladder removed also. This sometimes comes on about every 3 months. When it first started I was sick 2 or 3 times a month.

Have you made any changes in your nutrition since everything started happening? Do you also suffer from GERD, since these two conditions are connected?

Meds doesn’t seem to help much with the disorder but there are certain things you could to at least lessen the symptoms. By these small steps you will actually reduce acid reflux and strengthen the sphincter between the stomach and esophagus.

Your nutrition should be free of milk, chocolate, fatty foods, caffeine, sodas, tomato products and alcohol. If not free but them cut down. It is better to eat smaller but more often meals than large meals. Cut down on smoking since nicotine weakens the sphincter.
Avoid eating before bed time and don’t bend after eating or wear tight cloths.

Keep your head about the stomach, so that acid wouldn’t flow back into the esophagus. If you have problems with weight, it would be wise to reduce it.