Hi i nearly need some help. I have seen so many doctors and my problem still isnt resolved. Exactly 5 weeks ago i was at a friends house eating pizza and drinking coke. After 1hour after eating i got a flash in the middle of my head between my eyebrows and my ears started ringing. (weired) i went home and i slept it off. woke up fine but few days later i started getting headches and feeling weak, loss of appetite and nausea.. Saw the Dr and he diagnosed me with labryth.(middle ear) I improved 3 days later. 4 days after improvement symptoms started happening again. (same symptoms) saw the dr again and he gave me a ct scan. Ct scan turned up all fine. after ct scan i was back to normal feeling fine. few days later problem is back. So dr ordered me a full blood count and a test for celiacs disease. all came up healthy.. pains went away for a week. i thought i was over it. But then they came back and theyre constant everyday now. i went back to the dr and he sent me to do a gastroscopy, in which they found that i had acid reflux and my lower esophagus sphincter is a little damage. The dr has gave me nexium for it. But im still having these problems. the last few days im starting to have mild abdominal cramps as well. i am really frustrated that my symptoms are still there and there really isnt anymore test i can do.. can anyone please shed some light on my situation.. Im 24yr old male. i am also healthy. i have lost 7kgs so far due to my illness.

Acid reflux is a chronic condition that does the most damage to your esophagus at night when you are laying in bed in a horizontal position. When you are in an upright position, the gravitational pull causes the regurgitated acid to quickly fall back to the stomach before it causes too much damage to your esophagus. This is no longer true when you are lying down. If possible, try to sleep in an inclined position. Soy products such as tofu or soy milk may help to neutralize the acid as it pass through your gut. Psyllium vegetable fiber may also be helpful. Pizza and soda are exactly the kind of food that may trigger an acid reflux attack and should be consumed in moderation or simply avoided. When your gastrointestinal tract becomes healthier, you should start gaining weight and your headache may go away.

thanks for the reply hoseclamps.

Im starting to slowly get better. Improving day by day. I have been watching what i eat and its helping alot. I did not know GERD could cause so much pain and misery to myself. I have stopped drinking coke and started eating healthy. I have dropped from 94kgs to 86kgs. But i guess i did need to loose some weight..

google stephen h. horne and follow the instructions for a hiatal hernia. good luck. Michele