To whom ever is reading this ,

Everytime i eat i've been feeling nauseous and really weak But as soon as i burp it makes me feel better (and its alot of burping going on) but then a few mins go by and im back to feeling nauseous again ? I dont drink soda at all to cause alot of burping and i also eat healthy meals (3 of them a day) to not feel nauseous so im really lost as to what it could be ?

Hi guest,

You may have GERD or acid reflux.  Have you tried something as simple as Tums to see if they coat your intestinal walls and esophagus?

What I do for nausea is I will cut a small piece of ginger (candy size) and just suck on it, do not chew it - not a pleasant taste.

If you have any pain use a hot water bottle on your abdomen or a heating pad.

Hope this helps

Thank you i will definitely try that ! i've had acid reflux before and those dont seem to be the symptoms other than burping but i will definitely try the ginger !

A lot of people don't find it's taste tolerable but for some reason I love to suck on it - DO NOT CHEW IT. Ginger has always been known for it's property on the stomach and soothing (ginger ale).

I feel exactly the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do??

Hi NNastia, follow above posts and see if that helps. Tums, a real small piece of ginger to suck on and heating pad on the abdomen. Perhaps you may have GERD or acid reflux.

Good luck.