am 11 , my mom dosent know i master bait , also my vigina smells bad not really bad but it smells , i dk if is because i masterbait all the time or because of something . also i have i white thing that comes out of my vigina is it somthing bad !! plz help 

Honey stop it pleaseeee, you don't even know how it's written so shame. U should try these things later and trust me  you'll have a lot of time to do it. Just so you don't feel bad, that white thing is normal and the smelling is normal too you should waste your time on trying to be clean down there and everywhere and for God's sake go play basketball or dance or jump rope or do something that is normal for your age. Please take this as an advice, I want the best for you and I feel bad that you are not using your childhood time for some things that you will not be able to do later. Wish you the best!!