I am a girl and i need to know different ways to masterbate. ;-) I am really tight and it hurts to stick somthing up my vagina. :$ i dont want any ideas like a tooth brush or somthing to shove inside. and it hurts to finger myself. so what can i do. please help :-D

well what u can do is use the shower head and lay on your back put the shower head on high and place it in the rite spot where it feels good...

i would also like to know ways to masterbate but i get a peice of sti-ra-phome and put a pellow over it then hump it feels good but i dont like sticking things up my vigina it hurts what else can i do other then that and the shower head thing

Hi im 13 and i dont know how to masterbate and i dont want to put anything up my vigina and i just dont know wat to do :-(

im 13 and dont want to stick anything up my vagina and i dont wanna ask my friends at school just incase they laugh at me wot else can i do. :$

ok im 13 turning 14 soon iv been masterbating for a few years i first discoverd it when i was about 7 i was in the tub and the watter hit my clit in the right place and it felt soo good i started to play with it :$ i didnt know what i was doing only that it felt good
i am now masterbating at least once evry 2 days and i have difrent ways to do it
I rub my clitoris really slowly and press hard going down but press softly comming up
I also rub the entrence to my vagina in clockwise motion i have put fingers in me but i am really tight and can only fit 1 or if im really tured on 2
try masterbatind during or after watching porn so your turned on and slowly work your finger in wile your really wet it feels sooo good move slowmy then as it becomes familiar to you move faster wigle your finger and explore your self cuz that is what masterbating is for, to lern what feels good to you and to pleasure yourself accordingly ;-)

i am 13 and i use an electric toothbrush and just leave it down there, it feels so good ;)

you can gently rub your finger on your vagina. try putting two fingers in your mouth then rubbing it gently.

im 13 and i am obviously still a virgin, alot of people tell me to masterbate with fingers or a tootherbrush, but it hurts.. i can stick one finger in but it dosent really do anything. So i came up with ways i like.
1. i like to get naked, and lay on my bed
2. get my laptop and watch lesbian porn, lesbians get me off
3. get baby oil or lube and rub it all over my clit
4. i like to rub my p***y up and down intill im really wet,
5. and then i rub it really fast and there you go.. i get an orgasim 

im a 13 year old boy you sound hot

rub your clit until you cum

<3 rub your clit until you cum

I have a pool and I started when I was 7ish using the jets. accidents happen!

Lesbos gets me off too

Hi I am a 13 year old girl what I do is the I lay on may back and take both two fingers on two hands and a little above the opening of the vagina and rub in little circles and I am very tight to.