I'm an 18 year old girl. I just started masterbating a few weeks ago and I like it. But for some reason i can't let myself cum. I only use my fingers, not any toys or anything and I get worked up to the point that my muscles are tightening and i get this feeling but i'm not quite sure but i believe that means i'm about to cum. I'm very new to this and i'm just worried that if i keep stopping myself from cumming...will it hurt me somehow? Like will it cause any problems down there? Is it unhealthy? I'm just confused as to what exactly is happening to me at the time. Any help would be really appreciated. This whole thing is kind of embarassing to talk about and ask questions about. I can answer ur questions if u need to ask any...

It isnt going to harm you in any way if you stop yourself from climaxing. so dont worry about it, and relax.

Go for it girl, relax, lay back and enjoy .........

It won't hurt you to not cum but you if you relax and work on your breathing you will enjoy it a ton more. Use a lube and some toys or keep using your fingers with lube and you will eventually do it :-)

Hey relax. It will not harm at all but just put yourself in the mood. this whole asturbating thing is about using your mind and imaganation. If you had sex before it is easier. Think about all the sexual process and that will get you aroused enough so you can reach your climax and eventually cum. Enjoy it and don't stress out. :-D

Hey girls.... im having a problem i can't cum... i can feel myself get close to it but then i start shaking and stop what i'm doing...any ideas??

my advice, go somewhere where you are comfortable cumming get in the mood and jus let go, dont worry finish and i guarentee you will cum like hell and love it, im a 15 year old dude and i helped my friend cum for the first time, she screamed and moaned almost as much as she cummed lol-have fun-Josh

I am 18 year old male and i remember the first time i started masterbating, about 12. I had a similar experience. my body was overwhelmed and i stoped before i climaxed. it took me a week or 2 to build up the confidence to just keep going once ya do, there is no going back! guys get this too so your not alone

I get a stick or somethin stick itin ym vigina and lay down on a body pillow (with me on top) make sure my clostoirs are in contact with the pillowm then start moving the pillow soo it looks like its humpping me. IDK if that goos all i know if that after a few second i get this great orgam and i can't stop.

im 19 years old and this used to be a problem for me all the time.
i first started mastrubating when i was like 12 or 13, and by the time i was 17 i couldnt help it. i asked my close friend chase if he knew what was wrong and he helped me. all you have to do is relax, work on your breathing, and it helps if you try letting someone else finger you or use toys for you. it makes you hornier knowing that somone is watching. it helped me a lot. and dont worry about things being awkward between you and that guy, or girl i guess. me and chase just told each other it was to help me , nothing else. of course later, we hooked up, and he was greatttttt thanks chaseee.youre my best friend..and youre fun to play with ahha :D

im only 12 and ive been masturbating for a couple of months now. ive never had an orgasm or cummed. but, last night i did. it wasnt a regular orgasm though it squirted out almost like i was peeing but it was a cloudy white color and didnt smell like pee at all. i had all the signs of having an orgasmn too. is this normal?

don't worry hun. your not the only one it happens to. I'm goin through the same thing.

I'm a virgin and I try to finger myself but can only fit one finger in without making it hurt. and no matter how long I do it for i can't cum. do I have to wait until I have sex so that ill be able to fit morre than one finger in so that I can cum? or am I just doing it wrong.?

I'm really worried.
I've been masturbating for years,but recently took a like to insert my fingers in my vagina.
I recently got some sort of discharge infection that's re-occured a few times after doing this sexual act (green,yellow discharge),am I at risk?

i started masterbaiting today but i started and my brother nocked on my bedroom door . i dont ever have privacy and it didnt feell good at all is there any other way besides a shower head but in the bathroom thats the only place i have privacy.

use the end of a brush handle