Do i masterbait to much?
i masterbait about 4 times a day i dont know if thats alot or not but i cant not masterbait in 1 day lol :-D

i also have tight forskin i can pull over head but then i cant pull it any further than that ?

i have heard a few of my friends say they masterbait just on there head so i tried it on the shower and now it has left me with burns.

ps im 17 years old

If you're 17, masturbating four times a day is normal. I remember masturbating four or five times a day when I was between the ages of 12 and 15. I lost my virginity at 16.

You say you can't retract your foreskin any further than the head of your penis? That is a common problem for guys with their natural foreskins and a doctor can help if you're interested in going to see one.

I was circumsized at birth so I never knew what it was like to be all natural and have my foreskin. I wish I had it though.

what could you say to the doctor then? lol what would they do?

hey mate, well yeah master baiting that much is normal, and with ur forskin mine did not even go back over the head -_- and then it did and got stuck lol thought i was gonna lose my penis XD blood loss or something went to hospital and i got the snip

im 14 and i masterbait about 3 times a day is that bad or not

i master bait twice a week but i have sex with a woman i come to quick whats my problem

I think masturbating four times a day is fine.

It sounds like your tight foreskin will go behind the head and then won't go any further back. That sounds like you might have a short frenulum that is keeping the foreskin from going back any more.

When you pull your foreskin back, does the head dip down toward the ground?

I think the safest way to masturbate is to keep the skin forward over the head and just stroke it in that position. That way there is no friction and no burns.

Your foreskin is internally lubricated, so you don't need external lubrication. I imagine that your friends are circumcised and that is the only way they can masturbate. When you rub the head like a circumcised guy, you need to use lubrication.

Your "burns", which are caused by friction will clear up soon if you leave your penis alone for a few days.

Hi Vim & Virile:

I don't know how badly you want your foreskin back. Some guys restore their foreskin by stretching the residual shaft skin that they have left into a foreskin. If you are interested, then search for "foreskin restoration" and you will get tons of information.

you had sex how old are you?