So some of my friends describe there periods to smell like fish or iron or straight up hell, but i think my period smells really good no joke like if there was a perfume that smelt like it I would most definatly but it.

This sounds like im joking but im really not & I just wanted to know do any of you feel the same way about how your period smells or is it just me ?!!

mmy period smmells utterly disgusting

mine smells really really good, like a soft chocolaty vanilla, its hard to explain but its one of the best smells i have ever smelt. i have only started menstrating this year and the smell usually comes only two days of my period. i though i was the only one.

Yes, my period smells like perfume but to me its very off putting. It never really used to smell like anything. I got perfume at bath and bodyworks that smelled so similar, it freaked me out. Does anyone know why this happens?

Yes,I too figured that my period doesn't smell bad at all and that it actually smells really good.....I dnt know what's the reason like I wanna know........

i feel you

Hell yes I was so confused but I think mine smells like very concentrated baby smell mixed with something else... it smells really good to me and my boyfriend says it smells bad to him (don't ask how he ended up smelling long story lol) but idk I love the smell but it doesn't always smell, some times it has no smell at all to me it's weird. Anyways, point being, you're not the only one and I think sniffing ur pad is weird though so don't tell anyone if u do xD

Same, on the second day.... Except mine just smells very sweet. It never smelt like fish.

I totally understand i thought I was the only one like mines smell so Good like Raisins or cranberries

I thought I was the only one. I like the smell too. This might sound weird but I wish I could bottle it up.

You're not alone

I love the smell of my blood too. Smells rich, sweet, like baby powder and roses. It actually arouses me and makes me turned on.

At the end of period when it's brownish it smells like perfume or banana. At heavy flows it smells like blood or raw steak it only smells like fish if you poop because the bacteria on the anus gives fishy smell when combined with vagina secretions

Mine smells like bananas... no lie. Not every time, but often . My mom said she had that after her pregnancy but I have no children nor have I ever been pregnant. Don't eat bananas either

Mine smells good too lol