my boyfriend has very strong bad smelling urine, when he goes to the bath room 20 to 30 minutes later the bathroom still smells, and when we have sex my urine smells the samefor about 2 days or so, does anybody know what could be wrong

He could have a urinary infection, or he might just be a stinky guy. Is he uncircumcised? Sometimes uncircumcised men don't clean themselves right and the urine and sweat soaks into the skin and can get smelly, and would also make you smelly after sex. Everybody smells a little different. If it bothers you that much you should talk to him about it, but be gentle because you don't want to hurt his feelings and sometimes people just smell stronger than others. Depending on his diet he might just have strong smelling urine.

thank you very much< and no he is not uncircumcised, I will talk to him about it and see if that helps if not i am going to try to get him to the doctors