I got Glandular Fever over 3 years ago now and although it went away I still don't feel great.  I can't seem to tolerate stress or lack of sleep without some of the symptoms coming back.  I basically have Post Viral Fatigue i guess you could say.  There have been times where I have felt okay, but the winters have been especially hard on me and sometimes I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Just looking for other people who had a hard time recovering from glandular fever/mono and how they where able to get back to their old selves.  Thanks!

this has happened to me. although mine was just before Christmas and i was in hospital. You probably feel worse during the winter because having glandular fever has made your immune system weak and you are more likely to get ill quicker. I still have problem with my sleep and i have now got tonsillitis because of the weather basically. If you start to feel a little worried go to your local GP (doctor) and they will help you out.      hope this helps 

Hey Jesse,
Sorry to hear about the mono but good thing you are on the rebound.

Do you take supplements? Most people do not take enough Vit D especially in the winter months - I take 5000 IU's everyday along with 2 wild fish oil pills. These were recommended by my gastro doctor and my whole family takes these now and we feel great with them and don't get sick as quick.

Food for thought. Hope you continue to heal.

BTW Amb, these would be great for you too!

Well me too i have Glandular Fever as well but i can tell you something that can help: diff-lam Spray, tonic vitamin drink, Pain killers (obviously) and a few other things like Lozenges which can help burn the swelling. By the way i have got past glandular fever now but me too have post viral fatigue, but it only lasts for a few more weeks until you feel loads better! Sorry and wish i could help but there is nothing you can do at the end of the day. Hope you get better btw :(