I am confused and that is not unordinary, but my doctor is also in dilemma. I have some symptoms and he has not determined is it fibromyalgia or lupus. I feel stiffness in my muscles, headaches, coordination and balance difficulties (it is not so often but I want to mention all), and fatigue sometimes accompanied with fever. Can you tell me which disease do I have?

It is very hard to tell you anything in this way without proper exam. If your doctor who had examine you is in dilemma then it is highly unlikely that somebody can tell you something more like this. Symptoms of those two diseases are very similar. But one thing may be helpful. Frequent fevers are one of regular symptoms of lupus and it is not the case with fibromyalgia.

I was just diagnosed with Fibromyalgia after the Lupus testing came back negative. One thing with the fibro is that I often FEEL like I have a fever, sweat a lot, feel over-heated...but I take my temperature and it's always at 98 degrees. So my suggestion to you is to see if you truly are running a temperature or not. Having constant low grade fevers is usually a viral illness like mono, not necessarily lupus or fibro. If you do have frequent low grade fevers...99/100 I would have them do a mono test. The reason I know this is because I have had mono 3 separate times as an adult, and thought I had it again because of the body aches and flu like feeling. But nope, this time it's Fibromyalgia for me. I wish you the best of luck and wonder if you ever got a diagnosis.