Hi, guys. I think I will go crazy. I have been experiencing conjunctivitis for the fifth time in six months. I will really need your help about this since I am becoming desperate. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate all your replies and advices considering this. Bye, folks!

Hello. You should visit your ophthalmologist and ask for a thorough checkup. You must find the cause of your conjunctivitis. Sure, you can put Tobradex and resolve symptoms, but this is not a solution. Tobradex isn’t harmless if you constantly use it. It can also give chronic conjunctivitis. You should improve your hygiene habits. Wash your arms before you touch your eyes or nearby areas. If you have an allergic conjunctivitis, you should do an allergy test. In that way you will see what you are allergic to. Then you will eliminate this allergen and things will be better.