I have had dirreaha with the stools being light green to the color and slimey with a funny smell and pain in the lower left side

causes of green stool

Salmonella - can cause greenish stool (usually diarrhea)
Giardia - can cause greenish stool (usually diarrhea)
Swallowed postnasal drip - ie. from an upper respiratory disorder
Intestinal disorder
Starvation stools - usually in children; green watery stool caused by being on a liquid diet for a few days (e.g. if ill)
See also dark stool, blood in stool, or stool color changes
Normal breast-fed baby
Gastroenteritis
Certain foods
Some cow milk formulas

I have horrible bright green stools! I am talking about the green on the post a reply banner when you reply to someone on here. But I do not have green bowels unless I use the enemas, then I will have green stools for like a month at a time, then it goes back brown, and by then it is time to use the enema again because I am constipated. Instead of creamy white mucus around my stool, it is very bright green mucus around my poop. What is wrong with me? I have been using enemas for a while now because this is the only way I know how to c**p anymore, but now that it has gotten neon green, I have tried to lay off of the enema for the past couple of days and use other laxatives. Why is my poop so bright in color? Am I using the enema too much? I am very scared but I do not want to go to the doctor if I can help it! It seems like pooping green is kinda normal at times, but not months at a time and florecent green! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ON THIS! I am very desperate for answers

I read that green poop/green diarrhea is caused when you either 1) eat a bunch of green vegetables (probably not it) or 2) when you poop travels too fast through the large intestine (something to do with bile not being digested). It would most likely be traveling through the large intestine too fast because it doesn't need to absorb the water out of your poop (cause your squirting water up there manually). This explains both symptoms. The green is from the undigested bile and the diarrhea is just extra water in your poop.
Hope this helps!