A form of Strep that can only affect the baby when born. It was found in my Unrine when I went in for my first OB appointment with my midwife. My doctor(midwife) wants me to take penisulin antibiotics. My naturapath doesn't want me to take the antibiotics and she gave me a homepathic remedy for the strep. I just dont how comfortable I am ignoring what my midwife has asked me to do. If i take the anti-biotics, i will go backwards with what me and my naturapath have been working on. Doctors and Naturapaths seem to have very conflicting opinions that confuse the c**p out of me. But my mid-wife is and has to be my doctor through the pregnancy and I know she has my best interest at hand. I just dont know enough about all natural medicines to feel comfortable with what she wants me to do.....at least while Im pregnant. I just want to do whats best for the baby. But talking to two different kinds of doctors....im getting mixed signals as to what is not only best for me but whats best for my baby.

I tend to concur with the medical doctor. Any bacterial infection will need to be treated with antibiotics, otherwise the infection can potentially harm the baby.