I had a Tubal litigation (my tubes clipped) Last October. My period have been regular since Last month it was late and not normal. This month Nothing. I do check my cervix on a regular basis about two months ago my cervix was low and hard a week later it was high and soft it has remain high and soft since. Do you think I could be pregnant?

Just letting you all know, I am 9 wks and 3 days pregnant the fetus is the uterus.

Wow congratulations i am wondering the same thing, i had mine clipped 3 years ago but no period just very light bleeding not hardly enough for a pantie liner, my cervix is also high up, hard to reach but feels very soft...also nauseous & throwing up for a week, could i be pregnant?

Omg congratulations im crying right now. I had mine clipped in 2013 and I had my SHOW over a week ago. After ovulation i was low hard and closed with sticky cm for one day. Then it went high soft and closed with creamy lotiony cm sometimes i get "snot" like stringy balls on toilet paper. Well 7dpo i had one single solitary pink pin head size drop of blood on TP and i cramped pretty badly from ovulation until the pink spot and stopped. My breasts are sore and swollen with dark veins on my chest and breasts, my nipples look a little darker each day. My cervix is still high soft and closed. I only get nauseous and dizzy in the car, i have cravings and smell things and pee alot and im so tired i fell asleep on the toilet last night on one of my late night pees. Im crying ALL THE TIME! I feel crazy! I know its possible they didn't do my tubal ligation right it was their first time doing one it was through my bellybutton with no "scopy" camera just blindly using fish hooks and they claimed i had a lot of other things that looked like tubes down there so they didn't completely sever them in case they were wrong and took a pizza like slice out of each side and left them connected at the top. I feel pregnant. The cervix position and implantation bleeding is the main things that are freaking me out i know the rest canbe mental but I dont see how the other 2 are. I want this. I prayed for this every day for 5 years so if I am GOD IS GOOD! I hope he blessed me too!