My cervix which is usually low and hard before AF is now soft and high! I know thats usually a probable sign of pregnancy but I don't want to get my hopes up!!!! So, please, does anyone know if your cervix can be soft and high without being pg? AF is due in 5 days so I can't take a HPT yet.

well, the cervix is also high, and soft during ovulation. you could possibley just be ovulating late. but, it's not common, and it usually means pregnancy. unfortunatley, you won't know for another five days. i hope you get what you'd like! good luck! take care.

I'm kind of freaking out here because I still don't have any pregnancy symptoms! And it's still too early to take a HPT!! My cervix is still soft and so high I can barely reach it. Everything in there just seems to be so mushy and I can hardly distinguish my cervix from everthing else! This can't be normal!!! I shouldn't be ovulating either because a took an OPK which gave me a postive result 12 days ago.

Just in case someone was wondering. I got period on time. The day before AF my cervix went to its usual low and hard position. I don't why it happened so late.