After a surprise first pregnancy, followed by a miscarriage at 6 weeks, my husband and I have baby fever.... I have been using a fertility calendar and I know I have already ovulated this month. I have just recently (over the past 4 days) experienced pain during intercourse, especially if my husband goes deep. My husband is well endowed but we have sex frequently and it has never hurt like this before. It leaves me doubled over and cramping for at least 30 minutes, at he most, two hours. I read something about cervix position during the hormone fluctuations of the monthly cycle, pregnancy, etc. I have noticed that my cervix is really low right now. I'm at 5 dpo and I can touch it by inserting my pointer finger halfway in, normally, its pretty hard to reach. It is also very soft and closed. I also have a good bit of seemingly fertile CM. Is this an early sign of pregnancy? Is the pain from having a low cervix? Could there be something wrong with me? Please help, I'm a little nervous...

I have the same issue. Except I don't track my ovulation and I don't have regular period. I happened to go to my pap on Monday and the doctor ask if I was pregnant because my cervix was soft. The urine test they did was negative. But when I got home and for the rest of the week sex has been really painful. I wonder if I am only a few weeks pregnant and that is why the urine test was negative. Any thoughts would be good?

Please tell us how this turned out. I'm having the same issue! Thanks