Hi everyone! So, here is my situation - I thought for sure that we had gotten pregnant this month - we were very active during my EWCM stage and then my breasts had gotten really tender (not too much different from before-period feeling though). Period was due on the 6th - started on the 7th. So, no biggie, right?? Well, I was heavy on the 8th, and then it backed off yesterday, and I have not even had to use a tampon at all today. I don't think it was implantation bleeding, just due to the fact that I seemed to go through the light-heavy-light period cycle - but it just is really short (mine usually last about 7 days). So, I know it sounds gross, but I decided to check my cervical position (for I always keep track of that), and it is high and really soft, but no mucus or anything. My first thought was, oh c**p, I am ovulating during my period?!?! Now, I don't think I am pregnant because my breasts are no longer sore, but it is really wierd that my cervix is high and soft. Now, I know they usually say that during your period it should be low and hard, but mine is usually extremely low and soft - don't know if that is because my periods are usually so heavy (?).

So, any comments would be welcome! I just thought that the whole situation was really odd and wanted to see if anyone else thought so also!

Did you ever get an answer? I'm in the same boat.

Just wondering if you found anything out... I'm in the same boat, too.

:-)

Thanks!!

hi girls!! did anyone get an answer??

I need to know this too as I am currently in the same boat. I started what I thought was my period on CD 18 of a normally 29 day cycle. When the bleeding first started it was light and my cervix was low and close and now 3 days later is open and high.

sounds like a hormone issue ~ if your cervix is changing positions unusually right after your period, it could mean your cycle is changing, like when you start spending more time around other females, they alter your cycle.

sounds like a hormone issue ~ if your cervix is changing unusually right after your period, it could mean your cycle is changing, like when you start to spend a lot of time around a new female, it can alter your cycle.

im in the same boat too i just had a miscarriage in May and now its June and im starting what i think is a period, my breasts were really sore a few days before the bleeding stopped but now the soreness is decreasing but the bleeding isn't. Im even having blood clots, i know this sounds gross but the day i started bleeding i checked my cervix and its high and mushy. %-) Lately my cramps have been on my pelvic region and on the sides of my uteris, my hips and lower back are also killing me and cervix is still high and mushy, Please help, im not sure if this is because of my previous miscarriage and i need to go get a D&C or if this is normal, i really hope im not miscarrying again.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
i have no kids and im not used to this

Did u ever find anything out about the miscarriage I'm n the same boat never had a miscarriage but I thought for sure I was pregnant this period feels yucky. And it's extremely painful n my lower abdomin and back cervix is high and really squishy and almost feels closed. And the blood is red not maroon. Just wondering

Hi! my period usually last 7 days also when i first start my period its light then i it gets a little heavy but not to heavy for for about 2 days then it gets light to the point i think its over but then i start again its a pattern,my cervix dropped and it was hard and low in the beginning of my pd then 2 days into my pd it rose up an its soft this happened last month and this month and  i also been trying to conceive, truthfully i think its hormones and also your stress level it has Alot to do with the way your eating and also Eexercise how much exercise you do or dont do from my experience. Im no doctor but im still not pregnant so i just put it together why my pd and cervix is the way it is. Every women is different and our body"s work differently its not easy when your body is thrown off balance.
Quote:

Put your quote text here...

did ever find out what was going on? im on my period and my cervix is high and very soft

that's actually not true..

Did u ever get an answer?

Were you pregnant!?