I am 21 and I had unproctected sex with a girl for like 2 seconds and then put my condom on. I have been tested for STD's and they came back negative. Could I have contracted anything else; someone help im nervous.

Even having sex unprotected for a brief moment is as dangerous as having sex unprotected altogether, so it is best that your partner gets tested to make sure that she is not pregnant. On top of that, HIV tests do not show up negative fully until you are six months out from your previous encounter, so please bear that in mind. Chances are, you are fine. But please get tested to make sure. And keep us posted!

the test should show if you have anything else.. get tested regulary just to make sure

You definitely shoul dmake sure to have a condom on at all times, but it sounds like you dodged a bullet here. Let us know how you're doing okay?

I wouldn't worry about pregnancy. The only issue would be STI but that is unlikely. The vagina is filled with acidic fluids that kill infection so I seriously doubt that two seconds would put you at risk. I would get tested (like you did) but go back after 3 moths and have a blood test for Syphillis, Hep C, and HIV. Then go back in three more months to test for HIV again.

Don't stree yourself over it though. I would say the chances are 1:10,000 or more! lol
-B