hi.. i am a 17yo boy..i had sex for first time drunk on holidays..i used protection but fell off as both drunk.i removed once realised it fell off..mayb few minutes...after a few weeks i recieved a rash..i went to a doctor expressed my concers..he gave cream which cleared up... he said not to worry.. i also experienced pain in groin when squeezed leg together ( i fear swollen lymph nodes) i also consulted a pharmasisct who said not worry//i am though...i also had warts on my hand for years which now fell off i dont no if that could be it..i am extremely worried about hiv..could someone please help

sorry me again..i also consulted d girl..she said she doesnt have it has been tested..she also had blood test regulary (not related)...i hav pimples on leg too..i am a big worryer..should i be??

How old is the girl? Does she have many sexual partners who could infect her? After all, she said she was tested and that she doesn’t have HIV. And the rash that you were worried about went away from that cream. Swollen lymph nodes mean that you can actually see and feel grainy lumps either in the groin area or on your neck. I mean, you should always pay attention to thing like these and make sure that you are safe when it comes to HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases, but it’s also important to learn as much as you can in order not to worry when there is no need. And you can always test yourself.

thanks you..ehm she was 16 nd im 17.. so i dnno..she mentioned an old bf so mayb not many..i really not sure..ye im a afraid to get tested incase parents find out as im a good child that a mistake happened when drunk...now so worried..is warts falling off anything to do with it..ye she said she was tested and she has good normal blood test recently..i also i have pimple bump things on legs but they cpuld be normal for boy my age????

You can always anonymously call a clinic or help phone to find out if you are under risk, all you have to do is to search the yellow pages. But I really think there is no reason to worry this much – chances are you got some more common infection that showed up as warts and now they are falling off because of the cream doctor gave you. The girl is as old as you are, there really isn’t much chance that she was infected and she was tested negative. HIV doesn’t show up in form of pimples on your legs, but puberty definitely can be responsible for that. In most cases pimples are just pimples.

thanks very much..ye d warts are just some i had for years!!! thanks very much your great help!! lets just hope the girl is honest ha

i am just wonderin..at the start b4 i got any symtoms i got a large pimple in pubic area..would that be a hair follecule or hiv??