So my husband and I had unprotected sex the day before my period... and then again the day before my period ended.. it was weird because my period stopped for a day then came back the next day after we had sex... he did ejaculate inside me... but then the next day my period came back.. but only lasted that one more day.. It lasted 5 days, and was pretty heavy... now.. a week after my period, my boobs are tender.. constant headache.. and crampy... is there a chance I could be pregnant.. and when should i test?

also, my period was 5 days late.. when it came this past time..

You should know that as we women get older, that our cycles WILL change sometimes, which is why the rhymth method is not effective.

YOUR egg was already DEAD by the time your epriod came around, so sex THE DAT BEFORE a period is unlikely to lead to pregnancy..Unlikely NOT 100%..

SEX AT the END is more dangerous. You may not KNOW when you ovulate, and if you ovulate quickly after your period, sperm may still live up to 5 days and fertilize your egg.

YOU would NOT EVEN feel symptoms of pregnancy UNTIL you are 4-6 weeks pregnanct, of AFTER you miss YOUR NEXT period...

YOUR feelings may even be from ovulation.. =)
YOU CAN take a pregnancy test about 14-18 days after sex..

IF YOU truly do not want to be pregnant, have you considered birth control options? THERE ARE MANY NON HORMONAL methods available, and ONE THAT is JUST as effective as a tubal ligation, but reversible and cheap.

I had unprotected sex once with my partner the day before my period finished and now I am worried that I might be pregnet. I took a pregnancey test and it came out Negative. How long should I want between having unprotected sex and taking a test?