Details aren't so pretty but, I had unprotected sex (I let him come inside) 3 days into my normal (JUST a little lighter than usual but nothing strange) period. My periods usually last for about a week, but I started spotting the day right after, and the next day my blood became brown. My ovulation starts on my 18th day of the cycle so I doubt anything would happen.  

Since that night my head started feeling stuffy/dizzy, I'd swing my head around heavily as if I were hung over/drunk. My nipples have gotten soft, so would this be tender breasts? I'm not sure if it's because of my anxiety or the fact that I haven't been eating properly the past week, but I haven't had any mood swings or change in eating habits.  

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative, but I can't help but worry I could be pregnant. ):  

Please, help. I realize I made a mistake, and I don't think I can carry on this kind of responsibility.

you can take medicine

Hi Java,

You don't become pregnant immediately after having sex.  It can take several days for fertilization and implantation to occur.

Also, you said you were on the 3rd day of your period.  It is VERY unlikely that you would get pregnant.  Sperm only survives about 5 days and it is very early for you to ovulate.

On the pregnancy test, you need to wait at least 2-3 weeks after having sex before you can reliably test.

Hope it helps.