I don't know why I start losing my hair. My hair get damaged at the edges. Hair line is receding. I am taking too much stress for it and I am very worried about it. Please suggest me some solution of this problem. I am not gonna bald in young age em just 23.

hello Maira
how's your parting? is it widening also and getting thinner?
receding hairline is rare in women: usually we lose our hair by general thinning all over the top of the head or by "Christmas tree" pattern, which is widening of the central parting in form of a triangle starting on top of the head with its base on the front where the hairline falls out completely
stress or hormones can be the problem
I've had "Christmas tree" balding which became visible in my early 20ies but had probably started earlier. I'm 26 and the "tree" has reached 5 cm width in front where I'm completely bald but there's a much larger area on the left and on the right of that where my hair goes on thinning. Over the next years I'll probably lose most of my hair except on the rear of the head. There's no age for it! Good luck to you