I am 15 years old, almost 16, a few weeks ago I noticed a little red bump on my scrotum -not my testicle- it is in the area where my scrotum connects to my penis, and it had a little white spot on the end. I thought it might have just been a pimple, so I squeezed it. When I squeezed it a little bit of puss came out, not a lot though. Once I squeezed it and I felt it squish so I thought it was going away. The white spot left, but the lump stayed, and got bigger. It never used to hurt, now it stings a little bit sometimes. I am going to see a doctor soon, but I am very nervous around doctors and dont know what to do. I don't want my mom to be there, and I don't know if a walk in clinic deals with these kinds of things.
Please help soon I am VERY scared and nervous

I think it's probably nothing, just a Fordyce spot.
This is a kinda blocked sebaceous cyst which
all males get at one time or another, harmless.
Looks pretty much like a fully ripe pimple.

But I'm sure you've seen the doctor by now and
he likely had the same opinion.

I'm sure you'll be OK.

I have the same thing, and am about the same age... it's about a centimeter wide maybe a tad bigger.. and is starting to worry me as well. It seems as if the lump is pretty red... and it's definetely big enough for it to start worrying me.. Any additional information would be gladly appreciated. I'd rather not go to the doctor if I can find out it's something that can be bypassed over time. It's in the exact same spot as described in post above

i got the same thing
and im 16 in about a month too

im 18 in a few months, i noticed one of these red bumps in the exact same spot as the others posted above, between my scrotum and penis on the back of the shaft, it is scaring me a little bit as its about a centimetre wide, ive read around and it seems to be a blocked pore or something. i hope its that simple..

I am going on 16 and have exact same thing as you lot just mine is quite a bit smaller. If someone has seen a doctor please post comments on here. I'm getting kinda scared.

I'm having a similar problem right now, I just wish I knew what it is. I wake up this morning and it's just suddenly there, on the back of the shaft above where the scrotum and penis join. It's a faint red colour and almost a centimetre wide.

:$

My problem is some-what similar and im 15 but there is a few things that differ. For on i have a few of them on the scrotom and on the side of the shaft and there is no white dot on the tip. It is scaring me ive only had oral sex but it was long after ive noticed this problem. Ive had someting much similar but i was told by a doctor it was scabies he gave me medicine and it cleared up but 2 months later its back but worse so can i please get some help!?

I am also 15, and today i saw this red lump appear in exactly the same place as what you are saying, where the penis and ball sack joins. I have some white spots on my penis which i have had for quite a while. But hopefully i'm going to the doctors this week and i'll tell you the news after.

I have the exact same problem as the TC. I am 25 and after recently shaving my private area had a white headed thing appear on the under shaft of my penis. I let it go until I started feeling a little discomfort under there when I noticed that it was no longer white headed but a larger red pimple-like thing. It hurts to touch and seems to have a little puss or something coming out (like a pimple). Same area, where the penis shaft meets my scrotum. Did anyone here receive a diagnosis???

em 18, 2 days back i felt something itchy around my testicles, i feel itchy whenever i dont shave my pubic area within 2 weeks or so. but, when looked carefully to this there was a pimple like thing but a bit more pointed.. its very itchy and i feel uncomfortable.. i read many posts here, i dont know whats the problem, there are mixed comments about this problem.. i dont want to go to the doctor so anyone with some valid info in this regard, plz HELP!
thanks..

im 15 and ive had a rash on my penis my whole life its like a simple red rash i went to see the doctor about it (but at the time i had a little bit of exma) he sed it was exma but yet it had been ther my whole life and i know its not exma cuz i have applied cream to all of my exma parts, it cured them but did not cure my penis. Can anyone tell me what this rash may be and what i should do about it.

thankyou ?

im 16 almost seventeen......idk really wut u guys are talkin about or whether or not mine is the same...........ill describe...........mine is on top near the penis and is a lump..........im brown skinned so idk if its red or not i can't really tell........but it started bothering me and im scared to go to the doctor because all my life ive been a healthy person and this comes up.........it does itch and i did try to see if it was a pimple but i don't think it is because its been there for almost a month now...............please does anyone know wut this is or should i go to a doctor?

I feel like I'm just adding on to this mayhem I have the same problem right at the base underside of my penis it was a white dot but then I had some some sex and the next day it was this huge red its a centimeter wider and it kinda hurts idk what to do about it I feel very confused Idk what to do Im 19 does anybody know what happening to us? what should we do?

i have like a lump between my penis and scrotum where if you lift up your penis and between the penis and scrotum connects. however, i had this since i was like 13 or 14 but i ignored it. it grew but not too big, it just grew a little. now im 22, two days ago, it became huge and i begin to squeeze it and a lot of puss was coming out.

how do i deal with it, what is wrong?