About 2 weeks ago I felt a tiny bump (you couldnt see anything, just felt it) and I thought it was a zit so I squeezed it and nothing happened, so I cut it open slightly and still nothing came out except blood. I left it alone for a few days but the size didnt go down, it is not red or any other color it changes back to the color of my skin when I leave it alone, yesterday I squeezed it again and a small white head came out but that was it, and today the size remains the same, It isn't getting any bigger or smaller just staying the same, it feels like there is a tiny hard ball inside of it but nothing ever comes out... I dont really know what to do now. It doesnt itch or really hurt, it is just annoying, it is like a zit under the skin, but there is nothing really there.

I read some posts by others and it sounds like it might be an ingrown hair, especially since it is directly on a pour where a hair would normally grow (but isn't). I've read that the best treatment for this is to remove the hair, but it is so far into the skin that I'd probably have to cut in there to find it, and I don't really want to be hacking away at my penis looking for a hair that may or may not be there...

If someone could offer some insight as to whether it probably is or isn't an ingrown hair, and if I actually need to see a doctor about this (that'd be embarassing, but I guess so is posting this).

An ingrown hair is a possibility. I have curly hair so it is a big problem. If it is an ingrown hair then it is under the skin so far you can't see it as some are visible under the skin. Its a possibility it might keep growing until it grows back up closer to the service.