I shaved a month or so ago...got a lump that when squeezed poped like pimple then bled if squeezed more.....it slowly went away.....now I it randomly returned today...it's at there very base of penis on pubic hair area ..... It's like a hard bump/lump under the skin....and it really hurts to touch! I'm 15 and a virgin! Any ideas on what it is!?!?

Most likely it is an ingrown hair. I am a female, and this happens to us as well. Do not worry. In the shower make sure you are exfoliating and that all soap is washed off before you end your shower. Put a hot/warm compress on it 20 minutes everyday until the swelling or hardness goes down. Try not to squeeze it, even though it is very tempting. The more you squeeze it, the more likely it will get infected. If you are going to squeeze it anyway, make sure your hands are clean. At times it will pop like a pimple.

the solution for this you can find to doctor because it can cause due to any viruses

As already mentioned, it's probably an abscess caused by an ingrown hair.  I write as I try to heal from two of them - the third and fourth I've gotten this year!  They're horrible. 

You do not want to shave anywhere near your genital area anymore.  Correction: you may WANT to, but you shouldn't.  This is what has caused my distress.  Because our pubic hairs are curly, they can easily grow back into a hair follicle.  The body takes this as a foreign invasion and attacks, which is what causes the boil.  It usually starts out as a small, red lump which may or may not be painful, but will eventually grow, form a head and break open.  Some people get full and instant drainage.  I'm not one of them.

Squeezing is not a good idea.  You can spread an infection throughout your blood stream.  There are many ideas out there, but most doctors will tell you to keep it clean and use moist, hot compresses several times a day.  This helps draw the infection out.  Under normal circumstances, the abscess will open and pus (and blood) will drain.  After that, you just have to wait for the wound to heal.  Use antibiotic ointment.  Before I discovered the second boil, I treated the first, still closed lump with a paste of baking soda and a little vinegar.  I applied it and bandaged it and it opened overnight.  I thought things were looking up, but, um, no. :/

These can generally be handled by self-treatment except in cases of other symptoms (fever, chills, or a general feeling of being unwell) or if the abscess appears on your rear.  In that location, it's much easier to inadvertently push the infection into the bloodstream because you have to sit at some point.

I went to the ER Monday because of a second boil which appeared right next to my anus.  The first?  In the tissue of the labia, right next to my clitoris!  The universe hates me!  I went to the ER because of the perirectal lump.  They were incised and drained, with a wick packed inside each wound to keep them open so they could continue to drain.  I was instructed to return yesterday to have the wicks removed.

Well, the wicks fell out on their own, but I decided to go back because the one in the front was extremely painful and I didn't think it was healing right.  I had to be cut and packed AGAIN.  Let me tell ya - the first time wasn't any fun.  The injections to numb the area hurt a lot, but when it was all done again yesterday, it was unbearable.  The scalpel inside the wound was the WORST.  If this pain were to last more than a few minutes, I would have to be knocked out.  But the relief was instant and the pain subsided a lot.

The wicks from last night fell out today but I'm avoiding going for medical help if I don't have to.  As long as they don't get worse.  I tried to pack them again but I couldn't get the gauze to be small enough.  I still may try again, since this really need draining. 

Keep in mind that these can be infectious, so you don't want to reuse towels or clothing which touches that area.  You can spread the infection to other parts of your body and you definitely don't want more than one of these.  I've had mine for about six days and nowhere near healed and ready to play. :/  Right now, I'm trying to worry less about that and more about making sure these heal.  I've been on antibiotics since Monday, so I hope that will help by now.