Hello hope you can help, About 18mths ago started to feel unwell,all these strange things happening to me,started pains in arms then legs,then pins n needles numbness in my hand and feet. I became so tired could not move, migraines from hell sickness,ibs,all the joys of that. My memory is scaring me, and I cant manage to string a sentence together,cant concentrate so embaracing, becoming very anti- social and depressed. Oh yeah my hair is falling out.During this time also got really horrible palpitations,pain in my groin. This was looked into by cardio and after many tests I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. Recently my gp diagnosed me with giberts syndrome and thinks I have fibromyalgia, Ive also seen rhumatologist who thinks Ive got Fibomyalgia or Lupus.
On reading up on Fibro and lupus I think i may have Lupus> I have skin rash that comes up in the sun and when i get hot, I have history of migraines, growing pains and arthritus in the family.
I have also read that lupus can cause heart problems, the cadiologist was very puzzled as to why I had this condition with no other signs of heart disease. Also blood test of people with lupus can give the same readings as having gilberts syndrome but not actually having it (hope that makes sence) Im also border line glucoma, optician keeping an eye on that (parden the pun)
So here I am now, im on bisoprolol, perindopril and amitryptyline. Recently I have started to have palpitations again (gp thought it may have been the amitryptyline so stopped taking for a while, palps continued so back on meds) waiting to have 24hr monitor fitted. If Ive got Lupus could it be the cause of heart condition,if so could it still be making it worse(i am getting very concerned ) I have a young family and havnt told them any of my problems yet, keep making up excuses as to why im ill.
I need to know whats going on so i can grab it with both hands and get my life back,Ive been off work since all this started, dont feel like i can return
WHAT DO YOU THINK MEDICALLY - AM I GOING MAD SURE FEELS LIKE IT
PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME
pENNNY