I recently was diagnosed with lupus, and i have most of the standard symptoms how ever, i was wondering on the mouth soars that is talked about is it more like a canker or something different, is there somewhere on the web with a picture of one so i can tell if i have one.

My grandmother had lupis and she had cancur soars. I have an aunt with it now and she uses "Peroxil" its a mouth wash that helps heal them.

You might try Googling images "lupus" and "mouth sores" and see what you come up with. My doctor said they aren't painful but my dentist and others who have had them say they are. No idea for sure. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Hello there cutegirlinus,

First of all I must tell you that mouth sores can be really painful but this depends from a person and its sensitivity and of course on the number of the cancer sores. Usually this looks like a white bump which can appear inside your mouth, on your gums and on the roof of your tongue. The best way is to consult your doctor if you suspect that you have this problem.

They usually appear when your immune system gets weaker and because you are diagnosed with Lupus this is something that is possible because Lupus is autoimmune disease and this means that your own body is attacking healthy cells and tissues. I hope this was helpful.

Geee.......what's next......migraines....TBI .....Lupus......????? Where does it end.