Please, tell me have I got Ménière’s disease? I think I have symptoms of this disease. I have attacks of a spinning sensation followed with ringing sound in the ear. I remember that my friends mother have similar problems when she was diagnosed with Ménière’s disease.

Your symptoms sound like symptoms of Ménière’s disease. Episodic rotational vertigo or attacks of a spinning sensation as you described, hearing loss, tinnitus, buzzing, or ringing sound in the ear and a sensation of fullness in the affected ear are common symptoms, but from all the Ménière’s disease’s symptoms, vertigo is usually the most troublesome. It is produced by disorders of the inner ear, but may also occur in central nervous system disorders. Vertigo may last for 20 minutes to few hours and during attacks, patients are usually unable to perform activities normal to their work or home life. You definitely need to see a physician about this.

I have been on medication for 2 years for what the Neurologist "thinks" is a form of migraines. My symptoms are:
1-Spaciness
2-Loss of confidence
3-Disoriented.
I am taking Amytriptilene 50 mg at night (excuse my spelling) but I have been feeling this way for 2 weeks now with no relief. This is the longest I've been spacey since I started taking the medicine.
No dizziness. No headaches (I do have a sinus problem) but my doctors don't think they are realted.
Anybody have any clues ?