I was diagnosed with systemic lupus three years ago. I’ve been treated with prednisone so far and that was ok. After that there were stressful situations in my life. I was ill, flu few times. After this I felt systemic lupus flares coming on. I had skin changes, on fingers and hands. Doctor confirmed lupus. I started losing my hair. It is because of the stress. I don’t want to wear wig. I will look funny. I am desperate.

I’ve been sick for a long time and all the people I’ve been talking suggested systemic lupus. I can say that I haven’t been truly healthy in past seven years. First I had severe pain in my chest, rib cage, then back, shoulders. I went to see a doctor he gave me some pills. I still have back pain, but not all the time. I have stomach problem with digestion, my circulation is poor. My skin itches so bad I can't stand it, heart burn…I recently got rash…which I’ve been told is a sure sign of systematic lupus. Am I having systemic lupus?