Hey guys. My mom is having problem with her veins and arteries from the day when she got pregnant with my sister. She is taking a lot of medicines for a long time now. Yesterday, she went to see her doctor (and she is visiting him almost every second week or every month) and now he told her that she has “sticky blood and clogged arteries”.

I was reading a little bit about this and I found out that diet program can be useful in this case.

What do you know about this? Can you recommend a diet program?

Thank you.

Hi.

Definitely there are certain foods that are going to help you avoid clogged arteries. First, if you are drinking soda now it is the best time to stop drinking it because it is bad. Instead of it drink a lot of water.

When it comes to foods, you should eat whole eggs. That is what I have heard because removing the yolk is just about the worst thing that you can do because there are all those good, vital nutrients. And there are so many proteins. I don’t eat whole egg, but who knows, maybe I will try one day.

Don’t eat that much vegetables.

When you want to grab some snack or eat something healthy, eat dark chocolate because it has a lot of benefits.

Good day. I have heard that tomato extracts actually can boost heart health by deleting the accumulation of platelets that eventually lead to blood clots and heart attacks, even strokes. Well, those are the words of two very famous British researchers. They are saying that the aggregation of platelets is one of three the most important components of heart disease. If you ignore those components it can lead to heart attack, sticky blood and clogged arteries.

Consult your doctor about this, but I am pretty sure that everything that has to do with tomato is really great.

Good luck. 

Good day. There are a few ways to deal with sticky blood and clogged arteries and once you learn this it is not a big deal. It is not hard at all. The problem with sticky blood is actually a autoimmune disorder in which the immune system produces the antibodies that attack the platelets in blood. You can treat it with a lot of different foods and supplement as well. Vitamins B, folic acid and magnesium are amazing options for treating sticky bloods and clogged arteries. Those are supplements that are safe. It is worth of trying it.

I know that pregnant ladies have problems with it as well. My friend had it so I know a little bit about it.

In this case some herbal supplements may also help to reduce the developing of clots. For example, ginkgo biloba contains the terpenoids and they are dilated to blood vessels and lessen blood sickness. Usually this increases the circulation which reduces the clotting tendency. She was using it and it helped her.

Other thing that she told me that is good is ginseng. It is just another herbal supplement that lessens the chance of clotting. She warmly recommended these herbs.

What do you think about trying just an ordinary diet program? You know what this is? It is very classical diet program where you cut out all those foods and supplements that can be bad for your health that are generally unhealthy. For example, avoid fried food, fast food, food with a lot of salt.

Eat a lot of vegetables but avoid fried or hard cooked vegetables. It is totally enough to boil vegetables in the water. Than eat a lot of fruit, fish, sea foods.

It is healthy and you soon will see that it is good for your health generally and that can help you to get rid of sticky blood and clogged arteries.