Hi, I have oily skin and that is probably the cause of my clogged pores, which got bigger, permanently. Also have blackheads and whiteheads. Those clogged pores don`t seem to shrink (know I can`t get rid of them). Using the strips worsened the problem – the larger clogged pores left a small hole. What to do? Is there any method or a product to unclog pores and shrink them, preventing them from reclogging? I don`t think that make-up is a solution.

Pores in your skin contain sebaceous, or oil glands, which make sebum. Sebum, and dead skin cells, are clugging your pores. Also, bacteria cent get inside the pores and cause acnes. If a pore gets clogged up and closes, you will get whiteheads (if the pore stay open, blackheads). Clogged pores that open up very deep cause painful cysts. Oily skin requires extra care. How to get rid of clogged pores? Well, moisturizing and cleaning only help a bit. You need extreme skin care, regular facials, masks, demabrasion from time to time. Important to know that cleansers only minimized the appearance, they can`t unclog and close your pores. I also have clogged pores and the strips were successful in unclogging, but my pores only got larger and clogged up again. I think clogged pores problem can`t be solved permanently.