Hi ladies , ( tmi beware before you read !)  I'm in a bad situation and I would really appreciate if you take the time to read this , I'm 16 and very worried and need some advice and I'm freaking out , I took the monring after pill as a precaution as I was drunk and paranoid that I had sex .it was at a public disco ( the 13th) with many people around the guy did finger me and I hope that was all . I went and got ellaone within  48 hrs ( during the day on the 15th) ( it's 85% effective throughout the 5 days ) 2 days later I got my *period* but with redder brighter blood at begginning but also had darker blood which lasted until the end  , this lasted until about wednesday /Thursday  stopped a bit but came back , I really don't think it was the ' implantation bleeding' , can anyone clarify that with more knowledge?  I also had slight cramping but wasn't severe like I'm normally used to , I had bad bloating and it did feel like a normal period , I'm awaiting my next period to fully clairfy I am not prsgnant , not a day goes by that I'm not looking at my stomach scared and anxious ,or analyzing my stretch marks which are always there ( I always have them ) . Last period started 17th Feb and it is currently 11th of March. I am pretty sure I might have ovulated but had alot of creamy yellowish crrvical mucus then went to sticky kinda bunching up in clumps , I currently have a little bit of whitish discharge , thank you for reading this , can you please answer , do you think there's any possibility that I could be or am?

Health Guru

Was the period you had after taking the emergency contraception on time when you should of got your next one or early?

You will probably find your next couple cycle will be out of sync now until your body regulates again but don't worry because that's normal.

My period cycles aren't definite , it was around 25 days , which it may have come earlier because of the pill or just was the date it was true , I keep rushing to the toilet all the time hoping my period is there , my breasts are looking bigger and I look a bit bloated , hope my period is on its way , btw , thanks for answering , never thought anyone would :)

Health Guru
Stress will can always be a big factor in delayed or missed periods too just like emergency contraception can and taking EC can also make you skip your next period altogether.
Your welcome we try to reply if we can.

I have been panicking non stop, but I will take a test if many days pass just to double check , thank u for your help.

Health Guru
If you do take a test then make sure you do it with the first pee you take when you wake up in the morning as that's when the hormone HCG will be most concentrated and give the most accurate results.

Thank you ! I really don't think i am tho and i hope it nevee comes to that really thinking my period is going to begin soon , having food cravings for past 2 days and look very bloated and breasts look bigger :) got some spots randomly 2 days ago:)