hi, hopin some one can shred some light on this for me, been tryin to get pregnant for 4 months, the last 3 months my periods have only lasted a day at the most, i have taken sooooo many test, i should be a share holder,lol. any way, this month i am getting my period pains a week eatrlier than normal, i'm havin pains in my lower tummy, very low down, i'm tierd, and very emotional, my tummy looks like i'm pregnant (bloated), i'm desperate to know if i am or not, but dont want to be disapointed AGAIN, do you think i could be pregant?

Hi honey! I will help you just need a few questions answered!

1. When did these mini periods start?
2. Before this were you usually regular?
3. When was your last period?
4. When did you have unprotected sex?
5. Do you have sore breasts?
6. Are you having any discharge - especially white?
7. When is your next period due?

i had a non hormonal coil removed in september ( 2009), i had one normal period lasting 4 days after that, but then in october, november and december they hav only been for a day. my last period was on the 13th december. we have had unprotected sex all through december, exept on the 30th, as we are trying, lol, XD , maybe twice a day most day.
as for the discharge, i havnt noticed any more than usuall at the moment, my one boob is tender and my nipples are more sensitive, my tummy is bloated and if i relax iut i do look pregnant, but thats probley just christmas to blame for that, i am having niggles in the lower abdoman, and like achy pains in the same area and in my sides, and like i said earlier, i am really tierd all the time, i fell asleep for 2hrs this afternoon on the sofa, and it's not that i got up early, as i didnt wake untill 10am.

thanks for getting back to me quickly, this is so frustrating for us, as we are testing every month with no joy.

thanks again :-D

Hi hon! A lot of birthcontrol can take upto 3 months to sort out! BUT since it was a non hormonal coil, I am at a loss of the reason why you had such mini periods! Your symptoms definitely sound like pregnancy, BUT they also match PMS! Thus the reason why it is so tricky! Also taking tests is also tricky because HCG levels are easily detected in about 21 days after ovulation - thus the reason why women are late and then she usually takes a test! I know this sounds silly BUT do you FEEL pregnant?! This is a vaulable piece to the puzzle, I'm not talking about "Hoping and thinking!" I'm talking about FEELING! Do you feel different then at any other time? Because a lot of women have shown a negative on their tests but they "Feel pregnant"! so low and behold a week or 2 later there's their positive test! Unfortunately only 11 more days to go for you to be able to test! In the mean time take prenatal vitamins - these will help with the development of the baby IF you are pregnant, and if you aren't they help with your fertility! How do you feel!

hey, you are so on the ball, thanks again for getting back to me, :-D

i do feel pregnant if im honest, my tummy feels full, and these little pains/cramps are not normal for me, i am seeing a doctor to have a scan on my ovaries on the 15th january to make sure that i am ovulting, deep down i really want to be pregnant at this point, then when they scan me, they tell me that i defo am pregnant XD, that woulkd be a lovely suprise, but i do feel pregant now.

do you think i can take a test around the 8th, as that is 6/7 days before my period is due,i have an early predict test in the bathroom and im desperate to use it.

i am taking vitimims, have been for 4 months, ones with 400mg of folic acid.

you have been a huge help, thank you.

as i am sat here typing this, my lower groin,pelvis area are having these little crampy pins, and im having short sharp pains in my pelvic bone??? oh and i woke up early hrs with a headache this morning, sorry i'm going on a bit know, i will go know and look forward to your reasponse. :-D

Even if I say "hold off with the test: I know you wont!!!! 8-| XD XD I truly believe this will be disheartening for you as this is still too early to detect! If you can wait till as close as possible to your expected period then this will be better! Also on the 15th they should be able to see the embryonic sac!!!! XD So I REALLY hope that you are indeed late and the ultrasound can be for a TOTALLY differnt reason than why it was booked!!! Good luck and health honey! PLEASE let me know how you make out OK?

thanks hun, will do, keeping everything crossed. i will try and hold off till closer to my period due date. thanks again :-)

hiya, it's me agian, going back to the questions you asked me above, i have now got white dis charge, i had it today, what is it?

hi it's me agian, going back to the questions you asked above, i am now having white discharge, what is this, does this meen that i am not pregnant?

Not at all! White discharge is common for many reasons,1. ovulation, 2. yeast infection, 3. normal vaginal discharge! 4. Pregnancy!!!!! So don't fret OK? - I know "TOO LATE!!!!" ;-) XD

XD XD XD , i'm trying not to, but i still feel pregnant, so still full of hope. sorry to keep posting silly questions to you, it's just nice to think out loud and get answers.
thank you :$

It's not silly honey! I TOTALLY get where you are coming from! I just rib you to lighten you worries that's all! ;-)

well i couldn't wait to take a test, i took a test this morning as my period is due 12th/13th of this month, i can take the test 6 days b 4 my period, it was negative :'( , but my boobs for the last 4 days have been very very tender, cant touch them, i'm still having little niggley pain in my groin,sides and back, but i supose this could be just because my period is due. i may take another test sunday morning as i'm sure i could be pregnant. i'll keep you all posted. :-)

gutted, got my period today, a day early i may add,and it's very watery bright pink. better luck next time :'(