Quote:

I start my period october 27th and it ended oct 31st. I had sex with my fiance on the 1st, 7th, 9th, 11th of november....
    I have been feeling like vomiting quite often, headache, stomach pains, tired more often then usual. On the 11th of nomber I notice that when I went bathroom a clearish white ish discharge came out vaginally..... I don't know what that means. (Sorry if TMI). Well today I noticed I had a lil bit of breast tenderness......
    Is it possible that I could be pregnant??

(I took a pregnancy test on nov 13 and it came out negative.. is it too soon to test)??

Any help if appreciated! Thank you

Hi honey, if you had unprotected sex on those days your chances are actuall HUGE that you are indeed pregnant, the white discharge is a sign of ovulation! Due to you having sex the whole week after your period, either day COULD be the culprit - IF you are pregnant! So yes November 13th would be too early to tell! You will have to wait till as close as possible to November 27th! IF that is your cycle! So unfortunately you are going to have to wait! IF you wanted to get pregnant, I would advise you to take prenatal vitamins, this will help! Also IF you are trying and you are not pregnant, the folic acid has been shown to increase your chances of conception! I will hope for what you are hoping for! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!

Thanks for the help!
Do u know exactly why those specific days would make my chances HUGE? And since me and my fiance did it the same night I had that white discharge would that mean anything as well?
And what are prenatal vitamins for?
Thank you so much for your help its very appreciated! (=

Depending on your cycle, your hormone levels start increasing right after menstruation! So about the week after the end of your period - or 2 weeks fromt he start, you are probably ovulatiing! Thus this is the optimum time to become pregnant, so it is all depending on wether or not the sperm got to the egg! There is quite a leeway of time actually about a week or even more for you to become pregnant, it all depends on your cycle! That is why you can get pregnant at ANYTIME - even while you are having your period! So when you had the white discharge this was a sign that your egg was already in your uterus!!

The prenatal vitamins are for IF you are pregnant and intended to be, and are going to keep the baby, they will help the health of the baby! ALSO if you are trying to become pregnant and AREN'T this time around then it will help with fertility! Studies have shown that folic acid not only helps with stopping problems with the growing fetus, it also helps you with increasing your fertility!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle

Oh ok. I'm starting to understand now! Thank you so much!
So since the white clear discharge indicated that the egg was in the uterus would this make it more likely to get pregnant or would it have to go to the fallopian tubes first? How does this process work?

does it give me a bigger chance of being pregnant since I had intercoarse on multiple days around the time when I had the discharge?

Yes to all actually! When the egg is released it comes down your fallopian tubes, can get fertilized there and then travel down and imbed into your uterus! OR it can be in your uterus and then the sperm connects with it there! IF there is no sperm or fertilization the body gets rid of the egg and thus the period starts! So its a hit and miss when you perhaps have sex once around the time of ovulation, BUT it is a huge increase when you have sex multiple times around the time of ovulation. That is why doctors say to women and men to have sex as often as possible - not to miss a chance!

Oh ok..
So after me telling you what I have been experiencing and the symptoms I have been feeling do u think its because I am pregnant or what do u think?

I am known as the pregnancy queen on here! ;-) XD And I have a pretty good track record, and I would hazzard a good guess and say that the symptoms you are having DEFINITELY sound like you are pregnant! Only time will tell though, you will have to till your period is due and then take a test! Please let me know how you make out OK?

It feels really good getting advice from someone who knows what their talking about! Pregnancy queen! (=
I really hope I am pregnant!!.. so even tho its only been about 2 weeks, would it be to early for me to be experiencing these symptoms? (Nausea and feelings like vomiting everyday, headaches, stomach pain sometimes, my breasts where sore 2 days ago but not anymore, I also fainted today..)
Of course, I will let you know everything hunny!

When you WANT to become pregnant or NOT! And are either thinking "What if?!" Or "I hope this isn't ..." Then you WILL experience and feel things, IF you are pregnant you will be more intune and notice those changes! IF you aren't and are SO concerned about it, you can actually make symptoms of pregnancy happen - it is called "Hysterical Pregnancy!" I knew well before I took a HPT that I was pregnant with my 2nd, because of the nausea, back pain, feeling faint etc. So NO it's not too early for you to tell in yourself! It IS too early to tell via a HPT! So just hang tight and let me know! EVERYTHING CROSSED!!!!! :-)

Well the main symptoms I have been feeling is nausea, headaches, and stomach pains. Also wanting to vomit.
Today I got out of bed and walk around the house for a little bit and I happened to faint.. I don't know what this is due to..
my fiance and I also had intercourse yesterday november 15th. Would this also improve our chances of me being pregnant?
And when do u think I should take a pregnancy test?

Those definitely sound like the symptoms! UNFORTUNATELY you will have to wait till as close as possible to November 27th, for you HCG levels to be high enough for any test to detect! No use wasting your money right now! And anytime you have unprotected sex ALWAYS improves your chances of becoming pregnant! Just BE SURE this is what you want and can handle, and make a decision together OK? Let me know! Good luck honey!

Well the only symptoms I have been feeling for the past few days have been headaches, nausea throughout the day at unexpected times, and sometimes cramping sometimes! Would these also be symptoms of pregnancy?
Yes me and my fiance are very sure this is what we want. We are both very excited and HOPE that I am pregnant.
I am very anxious! Lol that is why I created this account, to see is someone with greater experience could tell me if I was pregnant or not

Well granted I have "greater experience!" ;-) XD BUT NO ONE on here can tell you IF you are or aren't! I DO think you ARE! So we will see if my reputation as the pregnancy queen - on here - stands!!! So fingers crossed, and please let me know in 8 days OK?

I sure will. (=
Thank you so much!