hi i m 21 .trying to conceive.my period is really irregular.sometimes my cycle is 30 days sonetime it is 35 ,38 40 45.its just irregular.i know that ovaluation occurs 13-15 days before the next period is due.i had my last perion in 6th dec n it is 13th dec now but i still havent got my period yet but may b 1 week ago i had a bit cramp but without spotting.i thought i was ovaluated may be.but since 2 days i m having brown discharge yesterday it was  bit slippery but today its seems to b light brown n watery n had a very light cramp in my abdomen........n 3 days ago i had a home pregnancy test but it was negetive... but m i pregnant now/////  plz help

I went threw the same thing with my first child and the doctor said that as long as its brown blood that its ok it has something to do with ur cervix and the way it is tilted that yes u will bleed until it all gone when u go to the doctor and they give u and ultrasound u will see where the blood that has to come out and then u can carry a baby ju s fine its when it turn to bright red is when u need to go to the doctor that is if ur pregnant i wld take another test jus to make sure and put ur feet u and relax GOOD LUCK!!! jus dont panic and see a doctor asap