hi,im 15 and so is my boyfriend we live in North Wales i was on the pill and waited 7 days exactly until i let him cum inside me he did this twice.i havent come on my period for about 1 and half months to 2 months could i be pregnant? if i am,how do i go about an abortion.?

If u have just started birth Control your period will be messed up for atleast 3months so try not to worry..just be sure if its the pill u take exactly same time everyday.. I dnt agree with abortion cuzz everything happens for a reason bt I almost had one, was scheduled n everything..they said it was $100 at 3mnths in so it wld prolly b cheaper the earlier u catch it ..needless to say I have an awesome 2 yr old boy now. Bt at first if u r scared of getting preg have him also use protection for the first month ..protected sex is happy sex lol

look you should take a pregnancy test first then you decide write to tell me what happen to _[removed]_