Hi. My husband and I decided to have a baby as of this month. Ofr last few days (4 days) i have been getting the chills and feel feverish but it only lasts for about half hour or an hour. I am not due to get my period for about a week and half, and that is if it is on time because every month it's different for me. Could I be pregnant?

A fever isn't a sign of pregnancy but of an infection. Do you feel well other than a fever on and off? Doctors recommend that if you get a fever, even on and off, for more than three days, you should go in and be seen.

I am feeling a little out of it. I don't feeling like doing anything and my breast are a little sore and niple itch at times. My period is not due until a week and a half, that is if I am on time so I don't know if they are sore 'cause of my period.