The two primary symptoms of pregnancy that I had were a low grade fever and cramping. I actually believed that I had a pelvic infection because of the fever and cramping. Two days later I went my Gynecologist for test and the test was positive. That was such a blessing. I guess I don't mind any symptoms as long as they're a sign of a healthy pregnancy!

This is my first pregnancy and the only symptoms I had heard of until then were morning sickness and feeling faint. My first symptoms were actually cramps and mild fever. I thought I was getting my period a week early followed by light spotting; well I am usually disaster day before my period. Of course, it turned out to be a false alarm. Although my Basal Temperature remained high, I didn't suspect that I was pregnant because my temp usually drops the day I get my period. After being a week late and having severe dizzy spells for three days, I finally did a test. I still didn't believe until I actually went to the doctor who confirmed my pregnancy.

...ok my name is christian and yesterdaty I woke up with a bad headache for an hour or two thinging it would go away soon but didn't so I went ahead took med...it went away but later that night came back and same thing I took med and it went away ...well later that night I woke up breaking a fever took. Med and went away....woke up up with a lil headeache and feeling sick to the stomach but didn't throw up ...hours went by and I feel normal as an be then all of a sudden I got sick to the stomach and needed to hrow up but didn't ...would u say that what u had?

I think i may be pregnant. I took a test on monday 1-23-2012 and it said negative.... I have very bad headaches, I mild fever, I feel sick, I am constantly hungry, I also noticed my breast got bigger, I see stretch marks on my belly and breast .. should I retest..?

I have to go and pee like every 5 mintues feel sick some days have a fever and cramp could I be pengat sincely kristin holmes