umm... just now i gave my bf a hand and blowjob and he came right after. after he cleaned it off i lick it again.. and i made sure i lick off any cum he had on his penis. Then he put it inside me, but only a while like not till 1 minute, he pulled it out and came out something watery he said. So now... im fearing.. weather i'll get pregnant from this? btw im a virgin and first time doing this... and my period might be around this week? or next week. Im really really scared now, hoping to get any answers from this. thkiu for whoever ans me

Hi Quileon,

You were a virgin.  Yes you can get pregnant.

You licked the semen off of his penis but you can't clean his urethra.  Any semen, not precum, but semen with sperm would be squeezed out of his urethra and into your vagina.  It only takes one sperm.

Will you get pregnant?  Probably not.  It depends upon where you are in your cycle and other factors.  Being within a week of your expected period the chances of pregnancy are low.  It's well past when you'd be expected to ovulate so the egg is likely not viable.

Be careful.  Good luck..

Good luck.

umm... so... if my period comes for next few days or week then i'll be safe? and wat if it doesnt?

Yes, if you get your period on time you are likely safe. If it doesn't, and you can just be late from stress, take a home test.
Good luck.

alright