Hello I am 16 and me a my boyfriend had unprotected sex. He did pull out however I've heard pre-cum can get you pregnant. We had sex on the day my period ended also. I'm very active (field hockey). I'm also a little stressed about thinking I'm pregnant. I'm a month late. Someone please help me

Hi Hockey,

There is a chance you are pregnant.  The concern now is the late period.  You can have irregular periods if you are very active however.

Take a home test.  You MUST use your wake up pee for the best accuracy.  Use a name brand as well.  Yes, it may cost a bit more but you don't want to have to do this multiple times either.

The pull out method is very unreliable and precum can contain sperm.  It is considered NOT to contain sperm if he has not recently ejaculated, as in since he last urinated.  Also, having sex just as your period ended it MAY have been just a bit early for you to get pregnant.

Take the test and let us know the results.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. I know your not a rocket science but what percentage do you think I'm pregnant to not pregnant.

Oh and also it was my first time to

First time doesn't matter.

I can't predict the odds but they don't seem "ideal." As I said, it seems a bit early in your cycle. The best it gets is about 1 chance in 5, I'd think you are much less than that.

Thank you so much you are so helpful

Im 18 had sex with my boyfriend with protection, but he came on my hand, after We both washed them and dried them with a towel , and I also washed my vag, after 10 minutes he started fingering me and his took out his penis and made me masturbate him while he fingered me again, Ive been missing my period for 5 days, I feel very different, more bloated and I urinate more frequently, also I do get cramps. Is it possible for me to get pregnant ?

Hi Kalen,

Soap and water will kill sperm as will drying your hands thoroughly but if he handles his penis with any precum on it then "maybe."

We can't predict the odds though. You can take a home test now if you'd like. Use a name brand test and you also MUST use your wakeup pee for the best accuracy.

what are the percentages of me being pregnant ?

There's no way to know. It depends upon what he did and touched.

Thanks for all the info. Didn't take test but started last night!