Hi. My boyfriend and I were fooling around and he rubbed his penis on my vagina and I'm not sure if it was precum on it or not. But after fooling around for a minute he began to finger me and I just wanted to know that if their was precum on his fingers what are the chances of me getting pregnant? Because I'm not sure if I was ovulating or not. And we did not have sex!

Probably not. True, it only take one sperm. But the chances would be VERY remote.......

There is sperm in precum, so there is always a chance. Like jKiser87 said, it's a remote chance.

Me and my gf we too close i didnt penitrated. But my pre cum was on her vagina. And we were in standing position. Will she be pregnant? After 2 weeks the urine test shows negetive..

Be calm and just wait for her period to come then you'll know for sure. Speaking from experience she's probably not so no use stressing about the situation.