had intercourse on 8/18/13 my ovulation day was 8/19/13. got my period on 9/2/13 to 9/5/13 (4 days is pretty normal for me) on 9/6-9/8 everytime i went to bathroom and wiped i got blood on the toilet tissue. is this something to worry about ? could i be pregnant

Hi Tuti,

If you had a normal period then it is unlikely you are pregnant.  IF you were, you could have some bleeding although it should be "different."

You can take a home pregnancy test if you'd like.  Be sure to use your wake up pee for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE BEEN IMPLANTATION BLEEDING ?

Implantation bleeding would have been expected about a week or so BEFORE your period was due. It's also very light, no pad or anything needed.

When did you expect your period?

Hiim 3 days late for my period I was giving my bf a hand job then he erupted, after we both washed our hands and dried them with a towel he also washed his penis with water only, but I washed mine with soap and water , After 10 minutes he started fingerig me, he also took out his penis and made me give him a hand job again, then he went back to fingering me, Is it possible for me to be pregnant ? Ive been having cramps from time to time, and also ive been feeling wierd lately. how much of a possibility can I be pregnant ?  Please help me . 

"3 days late for my period I was giving..."

Did this happen when you were 3 days late? If yes, it's unlikely that this would get you pregnant as the timing was poor.

No It Happened about 3 weeks ago, and now im 3 days late. 

Also my lower belly looks bloated

You would have likely been near your peak fertility when this happened.

It is possible but ONLY if sperm got INTO your vagina.

Take a pregnancy test. You must use your wake up pee for the best accuracy. Use a name brand test too.

How much percentage chance would I be ? 

There's no way to know.

Did any sperm get into your vagina?

I gave him a ha****b and then he came while he was laying down so I had cum all over my hand and so did he , but I was sitting right next to him only, then he washed his hand and penis with water only, and I washed my hand and vagina with soap and water.  After about 10 minutes he started rubbing my vagina,  and then he pulled out his penis so I can play with it , and then He started rubbing me again. Im not so sure If he had a little precum on his hand before he rubbed me again. 

That's the question Taylor. If there was sperm on his hand.

We don't know. Sorry.

okay, Thank you for your help tho :)  but does sperm die as soon as it hit air   ? 

No, not immediately.

If it dries it dies. Soap and water will kill sperm too.