I have told my boyfriend mulitple times that I wasn't ready for sex. That I wanted to wait. But he is a jerk and didn't listen. We were fooling around on January 28,2014 (2 days ago) and he said to close my eyes because we were trying something new. I closed my eyes because I HAD trusted him. I started feeling pain down there and opened my eyes immediatley. He was trying to penertrate into me but couldn't because of our awkward position.Not only that but with no condom! He kept trying but nothing. I kept asking him to stop but he told me to shut up. I started crying and he stoped trying saying he'd stop if I gave him a blowjob. I didn't do it, but I did check for pre-cum before slapping him and storming out.  That was on the 26th day of my cycle. There was no pre-cum. He wasn't able to penertrate but could I be pregnant? I know what you're thinking every guy pre-cums when he's sexually excited. But he wasn't. 100% no drop of liquid what so ever. According to the app 'Pink Pad' my cycle happens about every 2 days. They also say that as of today (my 28th day) I'm 4 days late. I've bee really stressed about competitions and performing. But this pregnancy scare is drivining me crazy. Could I be pregnant or is just to much stress?

Hi Guest,

If you were already late or expected your period within a few days you aren't pregnant.  You would have ovulated about 10 days prior and the egg is only viable for about 48 hours.

Now, go report your "boyfriend" for attempted rape.  If you said "no" it doesn't matter what he wanted.  Why you would even call him your boyfriend is beyond me.  Respect yourself - file charges.  He needs to know that he can never force himself on any women ever.  It was you this time, who might it be in the future.

Thank you. It means a lot. I still haven't gotten my period tho. When should I actually start to worry about my period not coming?

You can take a home pregnancy test at any time now. Be sure to use your first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best accuracy. Good luck.

Thank you again. I know my period is still all over the place. And if I don't get it by Monday I'll take a test. But you're probably right, it's highly possible I'm bit pregnant and in just over reacting. Thus resulting in me being more stressed.

Medic- Dan,

I always feel like my periods starting but when I go up to check. Absolutely nothing. I've been feeling this all week. Is this a sign my periods coming? I don't think it's pregnancy because you said my egg is only viable 48 hours.

The timing for you to get pregnant is extremely poor but not impossible. You likely wouldn't even be pregnant - yet, if you were going to be. It's not instantaneous. It is probably stress or you can just be late - it happens. Take the test.

I got my yesterday morning. Thank you Medic-Dan

Thanks for the update.