hi all , i want ur help plz in my issue ...here is the thing ... i have no sex education and me and my boyfriend was flirting with our clothes ( we were wearing jeans and our underwear ) however at a point he ejaculated but i wast sitting over him no penetration happened  ,, and we finished but after half an hour he hugged me so our parts touched ( clothes were on) and they say that if a wet env. the sperm can travel thorough it  ..so shall i be worried about pregnancy or wat and how long should it take for a sperm to die  .. i am so scared and i really dnt have any knowledge about that and i cant really ask any one around me cause am living in a country ..sexual activities are very wrong before marriage ...so please can any one help me an answer cause i am very scared .

Sperm can't go through clothing and impregnate you. Direct contact would be needed, meaning skin to skin, no clothes. Also, sperm need specific conditions to survive, and without being transferred directly, they get damaged.

Hi there...i have replied to yur similar post that u commented on some other topic so have a look at that...That might be helpful to you :)

Take care....

thnk you so much

you are ver welcome :)

Don't worry if there was no penetration