me and my girlfrnd were doing dry humping..v both had our complte clothes on..i had a jeans and she had her trouser on..i secreted sperms..can she get pregnant??can the sperms pass through the jeans..plzz help..v didnt hav our jeans and trousers wet at all..

Only way for a girl to get pregnant is when a man ejaculates inside her. Sperm can’t live for long on the outside, it just dries out in the air, if nothing else. And I don’t understand how you imagine that sperm could get through yours and her clothes. You say jeans wasn’t wt and even if they were chances that sperm could find a way through clothes, underwear and all the way inside uterus are probably less then are the chances of you wining a lottery when you don’t buy a ticket. Don’t worry about pregnancy unless you have real unprotected sex.

thanx a lot..jus i was worried thts y

well... where to start..
Ok so I have been researching and trying to find answers. I had sex with my husband everyday for a week straight. I starting feeling a bit blahh, extremely tired everyday for a little over a week now and, headaches everyday, slight cramping, and feeling sick but not to the point of vomiting. As I was looking at pregnancy symptoms I came across a link to check your ovulation calender to see when your fertile. Well what do you no, that full week I had sex was the week I was ovulating. What are the chances of me being pregnant? I came off birth control about 1 month ago and we been having sex without a condom for about 10 mins then he puts a condom on. There was one time that week where he used the pull out method. What are the chances of getting pregnant off pre-cum ? got off BC a month ago, and ovulating? Please have some answers for me... has anyone experiences this and did u end up gettin pregnant? Thanks,

Hi mom of 1,
Since you stopped taking birth control only a month ago, chances are that your ovulation wasn’t exactly on time like calculator suggested because your body is still adjusting to function without additional hormones. And, most important fact – ovulation is the ONLY time of the month when she actually can get pregnant. So, if you were ovulating, and there are chances that you didn’t because of BC pills there would be chance that you are pregnant if you hadn’t been using a condom. This way chances are pretty small that you are pregnant, but test still can’t hurt, even if it’s only to help you calm down.

yes but im pretty sure i was ovulating because I can tell when I am.. i have more clear slimmy fluids and i just "no" also my doctor had told me anytime I come off birth control I am at very high risk of pregnancy.. :-(