My period intervals have increased from 22nd to 25th and this month on the 30th, i have not gotten my period yet.

I have been with my boyfriend the last few months and we have not engaged in intercourse. We don't wish to have a baby now so we only make out and have oral sex. None of us have climaxed before.

He never took off his underwear before but it has been wet with precum and I wear my panties most of the time when he rubs his against mine.

I'm v worried right now what are the chances of pregnancy from this kind of activity?

Health Guru

Hi cl3m3m3, if you have had no direct contact vagina to penis then the chances of pregnancy would be almost zero as any sperm wouldn't be able to penetrate through clothing and up into the vagina.

Thanks @blackcanvas002
I might be abit paranoid since I have never been this late on my period.

Health Guru
If you have been stressed then that could also be a cause of your delay, you don't give your age but I'm guessing your probably in your mid teens